Qualifying recipients include:
- Health Care workers and/or their spouses
- Persons with job loss or financial difficulty due to COVID19
- Persons or family members who have contracted COVID19
- Parents and/or Teachers who are now online schooling at home
- Children & teens who have transitioned from going to school to homeschooling
We are temporarily offering a reduced session rate assistance program for approved recipients due to the increased demand for mental health services and increased financial uncertainty.
We believe maintaining mental health is crucial during this pandemic and we want those who need it most to get the help they need.
Approved recipients can receive up to 5 Telehealth therapy sessions with one of our clinicians.
Treatment may include:
- Anxiety and/or Depression methods of treatment
- PTSD treatment
- Online play therapy for children
- Stress management techniques
If you meet the above requirements, please contact our office at 321-608-0604 or fill out our online form for approval and details.